“Be the Best”
People are the most valuable assets in any organisation or community.
We are ambitious for your child. We aspire to provide each student with an education opportunity that transforms his or her potential into the highest academic achievements.
To sustain William Bradford Academy as a high achieving school we have:
- a supportive, proactive Governing Body
- a clear, determined and purposeful leadership team
- a relentless focus on developing excellent teaching and learning facilities
- a management system with a set of protocols that promote students’ progress – as monitoring attainment is at the heart of all we do
- a belief that learning at GCSE level is in the grasp of most pupils
- a belief that excellence in vocational education will enhance educational opportunities for all
- a commitment to use our resources and talents to the benefit of a local learning community.
The real strength of William Bradford Academy lies in its specialist, collegiate and committed staff. Our teachers prepare interesting, challenging lessons and organise learning beyond the confines of the classroom.
Educational visits and exchanges are a feature of provision as are homework clubs and extra tuition. Technicians and Learning Development staff support these activities and enhance the quality of a safe but challenging, technologically rich learning environment.