Job Vacancies/Work Experience
Project India – Medical Work Experience
As a former Work Experience Advisor for a large sixth form college, I understand how hard it is to help students find valuable medical work experience. This is why I have created a medical school preparation project for students aged 16-19. I would be very grateful if you could share this email with your aspiring medics.
Medical Projects combine overseas hospital work experience, interview training sessions delivered by current medical students and first aid courses run by St John Ambulance. I believe this combination gives students a real edge when it comes to applying to medical school.
Students can join us in Project India this summer on a structured work experience placement in our partner teaching hospital. Here’s what the project includes:
- 25 hours hospital placement per week
- Personal Doctor or Healthcare Professional mentorship within the hospital
- First aid training course in conjunction with St John Ambulance
- Practice medical school interview sessions run by current medical students
- Basic clinical induction training sessions run by medical students
- Accommodation and food
- 24/7 staff supervision by UK staff.
For more information about our project please click here: Project India
We currently have spaces available for the following dates this summer:
- 19th July – 25th July 2015
- 26th July – 1st August 2015
- 2nd August – 8th August 2015
- 9th August – 15th August 2015
- 16th August – 22nd August 2015
For more information about dates and how to apply please click here: Apply now
Please share this email with any students who you think would benefit from medical work experience and interview training from current medical students. Your support is very much appreciated!
Wishing you all the best!