With the exception of Work Experience, the County Council does not carry personal accident insurance for the benefit of pupils injured during school activities. Claims for damages have to show negligence by a County Council employee. Personal accident insurance schemes are available for parents to arrange if they so wish, and enquiries should be addressed to the Principal.